Dust cup cleaning
1.Turn off the machine and unplug the power cord. Then press the release button and lift upward (Fig 1).
2.Hold the dust cup and dust cup cover separately, twist dust cup lid anticlockwise (Fig 2), remove it from dust cup to clean (Fig 3).
3.Do Not tap the filter in reverse side in case of filter clog(Fig 4).
4.Clean the cyclone metal filter with the attached mini brush(Fig 5).
5.After cleaning dust cup, rotate cyclone (according to the arrow in Fig 5), separate the dual cyclone cover, dual cyclone upper cover and inner cyclone to clean (Fig 6).
6.After cleaning, assemble parts in reverse order. Do not miss the filter, filter missing can cause product failure. Notice: Use water or neutral reagents to clean dust cup frequently. Make sure the filter and dust cup are frequently. Make sure the filter and dust cup are completely dry before another use.
Turn off the machine and unplug the power cord, rotate the lock knob with a coin or flat blade screwdriver from locked position to unlock position (Fig 7) to remove the cover and roller brush to clean up(Fig 8).
After brushroll cleaning, snap the hex-gear side into the base first and press the other side.Install the cover in the reverse order of removing(Fig 9) .
Notice: for safety reasons, turn off the machine and unplug power cord before cleaning brushroll.
UV light cleaning and maintenance
Turn off the machine and unplug the power
cord and remove the UV light cover(Fig 10) with a cross screwdriver, wipe the UV light with dry cloth.
After cleaning, assemble parts back in reverse order.
Notice: for safety reasons, please be sure to turn off the machine and unplug the power cord before cleaning UV light in case of electric shock.
Maintenance and storage
- ※ Please clean dust cup and filter after each use for further use. It is recommended to replace a filter after 30-50 hours of working time(depending on specific situation) for better use.
- ※ Any paper, lead glass, plastic will greatly affect the effect of UV light. Please wipe and clean the UV light tube regularly for better use.
- ※ Do Not touch the UV light tube as dirt will affect UV light effect.
- ※ Please read this instruction manual carefully before use and keep it properly for future use. Never leave the machine working without supervision.
- ※ Keep this product beyond the reach of special individual such as children without adult supervision.
- ※ Keep the power cord away from sharp objects and do not drag the cord to move the machine in case of cord damage.
- ※ Do not use this product to clean water or wet dust. Do Not operate it in humid places (such as bathroom, toilet, laundry room, etc.) to avoid malfunction.
This product can ONLY use for cleaning of textiles such as mattresses, blankets, pillows, sofas, etc.
- ※ Do Not place the machine near heating appliances or expose it to direct sunlight in case of fire hazard.
- ※ For safety reasons, please do not use the product to clean hot objects such as carbon, cigarette butts, sharp objects such as broken glass, corrosive liquids, flammable and explosive materials such as gasoline and alcohol. Otherwise it may cause product damage or fire.
- ※ Do Not operate this machine with suction port blocked in case of product damage.
- ※ Do Not remove the brushroll cover or force the cover outward when the machine is powered on for safety reasons.
- ※ The product has UV light, for safety reasons, Do Not look at the bottom of the machine when the power is on in case of ultraviolet rays harming.
- ※ Do Not apply this product to plants. Excessive use of UV may cause object damage. Do NOT sit on this product in case of personal injury and product damage.
- ※ Cut the power source in maintenance or off-service.
- ※ When UV protective lampshade is dusty to cause UV light always on, for safety reasons, please wipe it with clean mope.
- ※ Please turn off the power switch and unplug the power cord if the machine is to be idled. Do Not unplug the power cord with humid hand in case of electric shock.
- ※ If the power cord is damaged, please ask for professional help of the manufacturer and other professionals for safety reasons.