1. Filters are available at dealers.
2. It is recommended to clean the dust cup after each use. when the filter is blocked due to excessive dust accumulation, it needs to be cleaned and replaced if necessary.
Dust cup cleaning
1.Turn off the machine and unplug the power cord. Then press the release button and lift upward (Figure 1).
2.Twist dust dust lid anticlockwise (Figure 2) and remove it from dust cup to clean (Figure 3).
3.Do Not tap the filter in reverse in case of dust clog. Clean filter and cyclone regularly for better use.(Figure 4)
4. Rotate HEPA holder to take off HEPA for cleaning. HEPA needs to be completely dry before reuse.4.After cleaning, assemble parts in reverse order. Do Not miss the filter, filter missing can cause product failure.
Notice: use water or neutral reagents to clean dust cup and wipe with dry cloths. The filter cannot be washed. Make sure the filter and dust cup are completely dry before another use.
Turn off the machine and unplug the power cord, rotate the lock knob with a coin or flat-blade screwdriver from locked position to unlock position (Figure 5) to remove the cover and roller brush (Figure 6). After cleaning, snap the hex-gear side into the base first (Figure 7) and press the other side (Figure 8). Install the cover in the reverse order of removing.
Notice: for safety reasons, please turn off the machine and unplug power cord before cleaning brushroll.
UV Light Maintenance
Turn off the machine and unplug the power cord , wipe the UV light with dry cloths.
Notice: Turn off the machine and unplug the power cord before cleaning UV light in case of electric shock.
- ※ Please read this instruction manual carefully before use and keep it properly for future use.
- ※ Never leave the machine working without supervision.
- ※ Please turn off the power switch and unplug the power cord if the machine is to be idled. Do Not unplug the power cord with humid hand in case of electric shock. Cut the power source in maintenance or off-service.
- ※ Keep the power cord away from sharp objects and do not drag the cord to move the machine in case of cord damage.
- ※ For safety reasons, please do not use the product to clean hot objects such as carbon, cigarette butts, sharp objects such as broken glass, corrosive liquids, flammable and explosive materials such as gasoline and alcohol. Otherwise it may cause product damage or fire.
- ※ Do not use this product to clean water or wet dust. Do Not operate it in humid places (such as bathroom, toilet, laundry room, etc.) to avoid malfunction.
- ※ Do Not place the machine near heating appliances or expose it to direct sunlight in case of fire hazard.
- ※ Keep this product beyond the reach of special individual such as children without adult supervision.
- ※ Do Not operate this machine with suction port blocked in case of product damage.
- ※ The product has UV light, for safety reasons, Do Not look at the bottom of the machine when the power is on in case of ultraviolet rays harming.
- ※ Do Not apply this product to plants. Excessive use of UV may cause object damage.
- ※ Do NOT sit on this product in case of personal injury and product damage.
- ※ Do not remove the brushroll cover or force the cover outward when the machine is powered on for safety reasons.
- ※ This product can ONLY use for cleaning of textiles such as mattresses, blankets, pillows, sofas, etc.
- ※ If the power cord is damaged, please ask for professional help of the manufacturer and other professionals for safety reasons.