In General*JIMMY.EU and JIMMY refer to this website only.
- These general terms and conditions (hereafter: Conditions) apply to all offers, orders, and agreements of JIMMY to the exclusion of any other general terms and conditions these Conditions apply.
- These Conditions apply to all legal relationships where JIMMY is the supplier of goods or services.
- In these Conditions, “Customer” means each natural person or legal entity who enters into a legal relationship with JIMMY.
- By accepting placing the customer also accepts the applicability of these conditions.
- A deviation from the provisions contained in these Conditions can only be made in writing and solely by JIMMY, in which case the other provisions will remain unimpaired.
- Payments can be used with PayPal only currently.
- When paying in a different currency than Euro’s, the exchange rate at the time of payment will apply.
- Cheques will not be accepted by JIMMY.
- Unless expressly agreed otherwise by JIMMY, the customer shall not be entitled to any discount, deduction, or set-off against any payment.
- All prices on JIMMY are conditional if anything for graphical or typing errors.
- All prices on JIMMY are in Euro’s.
- All prices are including local taxes unless stated otherwise (shipments from China).
- All offers on JIMMY are deemed to be non-binding deviations hereof can only be made in writing and solely by JIMMY. Offers are all non-binding and under reserve nevertheless of the availability of the products.
- All offers on JIMMY are deemed to be non-binding. JIMMY expressly reserves the right to change prices, in particular when this is required on the basis of (statutory) regulations.
- Delivery of all products and services takes place within Europe and from China to Europe. For deliveries from China to Europe, there may be additional costs for customs clearing and VAT.
- JIMMY cannot guarantee the availability of all the products. When there is a shortage Geekmaxi will inform the customer.
- The delivery period starts when the order has been placed and the payment has been received by JIMMY.
- Delivery takes place at the moment the consumer or a person on behalf of the customer receives the shipment at the delivery address as stated on the order.
- The customer is obliged to inspect the products on delivery to determine whether they conform to the agreement. If the packaging is missing or damaged, the customer must open the packaging in the presence of the forwarder and inspect the goods for damage and the customer must document any damage on the delivery note. If the damage is identified as the result of defective packaging, the customer can refuse the product and return it to the forwarder. The customer must provide written reasoned notification to JIMMY of any (transport) damage or other deficiencies as quickly as possible and certainly within two (2) working days of delivery.
- JIMMY has the right to deliver orders with multiple items in partial deliveries shipped from the warehouses that JIMMY deems fit. Of course, JIMMY will always bundle as many items together as possible. When items are not available delivery will be later or an alternative will be chosen when the customer agrees.
- If for reasons other than mentioned in point 4.6 the order is refused JIMMY is entitled to dissolve the agreement.
- Returns. Orders can be returned within 14 days upon receiving. Before returning the return form should be filled out and send. After approval by JIMMY, returns can be made providing that the items are new and in the original packaging complete with all accessories and manuals. The customer is responsible for good packaging.
- For returns under warranty, the same form is to be used. The return form can be applied for via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JIMMY can not be held liable for damages caused by inappropriate usage, incompetence, and incorrect assembling.
- In no case is JIMMY responsible or can be held responsible for loss or damage during the return transport. When the packaging evidently has transport damage.
- Without prejudice to other rights to which they are entitled, in the case of force majeure, JIMMY has the right if they so desire to suspend the execution of the order or dissolve the agreement without judicial intervention, by notifying the client in writing and without JIMMY being liable for any compensation unless this would be unacceptable according to the standards of reasonableness and fairness under the given circumstances.
- Force majeure is understood to mean every shortcoming that cannot be attributed to JIMMY, because no blame is attributable to them and they cannot be held responsible pursuant to the law, legal act, or generally accepted practice.
Pictures and Product Information
Pictures and product information on the JIMMY site are there to illustrate the product(s). JIMMY cannot be held liable in any way for damages due to inaccurate pictures or information on the website. On the other hand, JIMMY will do everything to represent the products as accurately as possible.
- JIMMY applies the warranty period of twenty-four (24) months on all products (Please note, not for accessories). Except it is assumed by EU law JIMMY cannot be held liable for a warranty period longer than the period as defined by the manufacturers and suppliers. JIMMY respects the rights and claims the Customer has in possession.
- When a product has a defect within the warranty period then please contact us via email@example.com a return form will be sent to you. After the form has been approved, the product can be returned for repair. For a defect within the warranty period by the customer's own doing JIMMY will give an estimate of the repair costs that includes material and labor plus the costs for the return shipment. If the previous statement is true, any costs, which came into being will not be compensated by JIMMY.
Warranty on products will be rendered void when:
- The warranty period has expired.
- Inappropriate usage.
- When the product is not in its original state, for example, due to modifications.
- When the product has been used in combinations with accessories that not support the product.
- Unsupported software or firmware.
- When a defect has been caused by the customer the costs for the repairs and shipment are for the customer to bear.
- JIMMY will charge shipping costs for every shipment if not stated otherwise. These costs are dependent on the forwarder, location of the shipping address, weight, and size.
- JIMMY will use the guidelines of the forwarder to state the price for the shipment. The customer may ask for a quote of the costs or additional services before shipping. JIMMY is free to change the shipping location and shipping costs as it deems fit. In case this happens, the customer will be notified.
- The customer bears the responsibility to give correct data. When the delivery address is not correct the costs for a second shipment to the amended delivery address are for the customer to bear.
- On all offers by JIMMY, agreements between JIMMY and third parties, or agreements resulting thereof only Dutch German Law applies.
- The scope of application of the Vienna Convention on Contracts of Sale (CISG) is explicitly precluded.
- When you are a merchant, a legal entity of a company, or a public legal entity any disputes are between Geekmaxi and you. Settlement before a legal court is excluded.
- If for any reason you are not pleased with the supplied products or services of Geekmaxi please put it into words and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you within fourteen (14) days.
- The customer needs to fill out the return form in order to apply for RMA. Please write us via: email@example.com, and the form will be sent to you. After approval, the product(s) can be sent in at the expense of the customer to the address as stated on the return form.
- The filled-out and by JIMMY approved return form needs to be sent in together with the shipment and the original JIMMY invoice. Without these, the RMA cannot be handled.
- JIMMY cannot be held liable for any loss of data or presets due to RMA handling. To prevent this, take some time to make a backup.
- The RMA handling at JIMMY is based on Carry-in conditions. This means that products are sent in for repair at the expense of the customer. The costs for the shipment back to the customer are for JIMMY.
- If an RMA request has been found unjustified the customer will be notified. Then repairs and or return shipment will follow in dialogue with the customer and the expenses will be for the customer to bear.
- The RMA handling will take up to 6 weeks. JIMMY will do everything to keep the handling time as short as possible.
- The customer is liable for any damages or loss during transport and cannot be recouped from JIMMY.
- Even when JIMMY has allowed deviations from these Conditions over a short or longer period of time, and whether tacitly or not, JIMMY’s right to seek immediate and strict observance of these Conditions remains in force. Any flexibility in the application of the Conditions by JIMMY does not entitle the customer to any rights to it.
- If one or more of the provisions in these Conditions or any other agreement with JIMMY, should be in conflict with any applicable statutory regulations, the applicable provision will become ineffective and JIMMY will replace it with a new comparable provision that is acceptable in law.
- JIMMY is entitled to use third parties for the execution of the Order(s).
By placing an order, the customer gives JIMMY permission to use personal data in the sense of the Personal Data Protection Act. The data will only be implemented to carry out services and will not be given or sold to third parties.